Be a part of Kitchen59! How to apply?
We don’t do CVs. We believe in personal 1-to-1 experience! Hence, our application form is like no other one. You’ll be asked to answer a 4 brief questions and then you’ll have to upload a video link! In the video we’d love to see who you are and how connected you are to your city! Bring that young-at-heart groove, swag, spirit, and spark to the camera in a short clip of max 1.5 – 2 minutes. You can upload the clip to YouTube or another online platform and copy the link in your application here! 🙂
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! Show us why you’re the one we want!
Biggest challenge and WHY we need you?
You operate mainly in the rooms and public areas where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet and provide all the tidiness and cleanliness needs of students and hotel guests. Making sure that our rooms and property sparkles comes as a second nature to you and you take pride in your contribution to that. You can be sure that we are proud of you and your important work!. This goes way beyond old school cleaning duties: you and your team members are the hotel’s super-skilled hosts and responsible for optimal guest experience.
What will you be doing to make our house special?
- You make sure that all suites and rooms are scrutinized from top to bottom and you help colleagues in all their daily work
- With attention to detail, you ensure that our furniture is always where the designer put it
- You stay on top of things and track every speck of dust with eagle eyes if you want all rooms to be cleaned at the same time
- If you have your hands free you also will perform some reception duties: check ins and outs and all the other stuff that goes with it
- Provide information in a fun and friendly way to guests (or potential guests!) in person
- You’re the go-to contact person for our students: you handle complaints and technical issues and other stuff as it comes up and communicate this with your reception colleagues
- Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about
Who are you?
- A flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach
- Background in hospitality, preferably in a hotel environment, is great but we melt for personality!
- You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian.
- Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality
- You’re legally allowed to work in Sofia
What's in it for you?
- A job in a brilliant, dynamic environment
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in Sofia!
- You get access to all facilities including and regular cool events
- Benefits from great offers from cooperation partners
- Save money when you visit our restaurants/deli/bars
- Stay for two nights a year with your family in our property
- Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for accommodation