Be a part of Kitchen59! How to apply?
We don’t do CVs. We believe in personal 1-to-1 experience! Hence, our application form is like no other one. You’ll be asked to answer a 4 brief questions and then you’ll have to upload a video link! In the video we’d love to see who you are and how connected you are to your city! Bring that young-at-heart groove, swag, spirit, and spark to the camera in a short clip of max 1.5 – 2 minutes. You can upload the clip to YouTube or another online platform and copy the link in your application here! 🙂
Excited? We’d be thrilled if you would apply! Show us why you’re the one we want!
Kitchen59 is different. It is more than a hotel, a restaurant, a campus, or a kick-ass rooftop bar. It’s where all of us can live. An awesome place to be. A place to meet, eat, work, drink, sing and dream. Its weirdness creates moments of fun and excitement! Kitchen59 is an eco-system of creativity where talented people, passion for food and unforgettable experiences meet. Whatever your style is. We love it! To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
You are responsible for every guest engaging aspect of the hotel operation together with the team and your General Manager. You operate mainly in the lounge/reception area where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet all the needs of students and hotel guests and the questions of random strangers. This goes way beyond old school reception duties: you and your team members are the hotel’s super-skilled hosts and responsible for optimal guest experience.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
• Reception duties: check ins and outs and all the other stuff that goes with it
• Make reservations and be that sparkling first moment of contact with our community
• Provide information in a fun and friendly way to guests (or potential guests!) in person, on the phone, online, by telepathy etc.
• You’re the go-to contact person for our students: you handle complaints and technical issues and other stuff as it comes up
• If you have your hands free you also will perform some Sparkle_House duties: making up rooms and all the other stuff that goes with it in order to ensure our guests are able to access their room upon arrival
• You support sales activities and in-house events
• Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about
Who are you?
- A flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach
- Background in hospitality, preferably in a hotel environment, is great but we melt for personality!
- You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian. And if you want to joke with your General Manager a little Dutch could help you! The more the merrier
- Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality
- You’re legally allowed to work in Sofia
What do we offer you?
- A job in a brilliant, dynamic, international environment
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a real game changer in Sofia!
- Kitchen59 cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, some of our facilities and regular cool events
- Benefits from great offers from cooperation partners
- Save money when you visit our restaurants/deli/bars
- Stay for two nights a year with your family in our property
- Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.