Our Terms and Conditions
Even the most amazing website needs legal section.
We covered all that you need to know, you little bookworm.
1. About cookies
Cookies are pieces of information that the Kitchen59 website sends to a computer while the individual is browsing the Kitchen59 website. Cookies work in combination with content within the website itself, to capture and remember information. For instance, cookies are used to remember and process some items that you were interested in but wanted to return and view them later. Cookies may be a session cookie or a persistent cookie which indicates how long the cookie will stay on a device. A persistent cookie is stored on a device for a longer period unless this is deleted by the individual before the expiry date. A session cookie will be deleted when an individual end the browser session of Kitchen59 website. These cookies help Kitchen59 to collect data such as webpages visited, time spent on the Kitchen59 website and other web traffic data. Kitchen59 uses this data to improve services, analyse the activities and to personalize the individuals’ experience. Cookies may allow Kitchen59 to analyse which personalized offers may interest the individual and how the individual interacts with other offers and to understand the use of the individual on other websites.
2. Information collected
In certain circumstances Kitchen59 may also collect personal information about the individual but only where the individual voluntarily provides it (e.g. sign up for newsletters or specific personalised offers) or where a customer purchases services from Kitchen59.
3. Consent for cookies
4. Type of cookies
There are generally three categories of cookies: ‘Functional’, ‘Analytical’, ‘Marketing’. Kitchen59 uses all three categories of cookies. The individual can find out more about these cookies below.
1. Functional cookies.
These cookies are essential, as they help make the website usable by enabling functions such as for the individual to move around the website. These cookies are required to let the website function. These cookies allow Kitchen59 to remember preferences like preferred language. The data Kitche59 collects is anonymised and therefore Kitche59 cannot identify the individual and these are not used to track the browsing activity on other sites or services.
- Cookies which direct the individual to the website channel that is most suitable for the device (mobile/desktop);
- Cookie that ensures no cookie is placed for tracking without consent;
- Cookie that enables the individual to travel through the website and will stay connected to the right web server.
- Reading out browser settings to be able to display our website optimally on your screen;
|Cookie Name||Purpose / Recorded Information||Place By|
|WordPress Functional cookies||WordPress|
2. Analytical cookies.
These cookies allow Kitchen59 to monitor the performance of our website and helps Kitche59 to understand how the individual interacts with our website. These cookies may be used to allow Kitchen59 to know that the individual has logged in so that Kitchen59 can serve fresher content than a user who has never logged in. Kitchen59 uses analytical services such as google analytics to collect data to analyse trends. The information Kitchen59 collects is done without identifying the individual.
- Cookies to identify trends and perform analysis on how to improve the website (such as google analytics);
- For Google analytics Kitchen59 has anonymized IP addresses, has signed a Data Processing agreement and does not share personal data with third parties.
- To analyse and identify patterns
- To analyse if changes are improvements
- Keep track on clicks on our website for Kitchen59 to analyse where the most relevant information should be
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Place By|
3. Marketing Cookies.
Third parties may have the ability to place social cookies on the website of Kitchen59 and Kitchen59 may be able to place social cookies on the website and third-party website. Our advertising partners or other third-party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to the interests of individuals. These cookies can remember that a device has visited a site and may also be able to track the device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than Kitchen59. This information may be shared with organizations outside Kitchen59, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising. Based on the information Kitchen59 collects Kitchen59 can send more specialized offers and is able to advertise on the website and that of third parties based on the interests of the individual. The information Kitchen59 collects is purchase behaviour, which advertisements the individual has seen, how often the individual has seen them and whether the individual buys a product.
On some pages of our website the individual may see advertisements / cookies that are not related to Kitchen59. When, for example the individual visits Facebook this third party may set their own cookie on the device of the individual and is then able to use our website to set this cookie. Kitchen59 does not have control of the use of these third-party cookies and is not able to access these cookies. Cookies can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. Please check the third-party websites for more information about these cookies. Our third parties are:
- Cookie which keeps track on the pages that are visited on our website in order for partner websites to show relevant advertisement.
- Google analytics which measures how the individual uses our website in order for us to help the individual choose the product that best suits the individual. Also, to show offers that might be interesting for the individual.
- Cookie which sees what products are viewed on our website in order for third parties to offer relevant advertisements.
- To advertise based on the interests of an individual on our website and that of third parties.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Place By|
|fr||Facebook tracking cookie|
|ac_enable_tracking||Tracks user’s behaviour on our website. It counts different pages clicks and link visits so we can optimise our website experience and consumer journey.||ActiveCampaign|
|1P_JAR, CONSENT, UULE, DV||Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes||Google Analytics|
5. How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on a computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on a device until the individual stops browsing. Persistent cookies stay on a computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
6. How to control and delete cookies
If an individual wants to delete any cookies that are already on the computer, please refer to the help and support section on the internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that Kitchen59 online services cannot always control third-party cookies stored on the machine from our online services and that setting the individual’s cookie preferences with Kitchen59 will not stop those third-party cookies from being stored on the machine. Therefore, the individual must manage these cookies directly with the relevant third party. Please see the ‘Type of Cookies’ section for more information.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting the Kitchen59 cookies or disabling future cookies the individual may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Kitchen59 site.
7. Data subject rights
An individual has the ability to request access, restriction, portability, erasure, rectification of your personal data and file a complaint regarding their data subject rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure the request is specified and provide evidence that it concerns your personal data. Kitchen59 shall respond to the individual within one month of receipt.
An individual has the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data Kitchen59 holds at any time.
- The right to ask Kitchen59 to correct the personal data that is incorrect and to complete incomplete information Kitchen59 holds about you.
- The right to be forgotten and to object and ask Kitchen59 to delete personal data if Kitchen59 has no legal or regulatory obligation to keep personal data.
- The right to restrict personal data.
- The right to ask Kitchen59 to provide a copy of the personal data that Kitchen59 holds about you.
- The right to file a complaint with Kitchen59 or with the Bulgarian Supervisory Authority.
It may be possible that Kitchen59 shall keep personal data for archiving purposes for exercising the rights and freedom of expression and information, based on a legal obligation, the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority reasons, for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, for archiving purposes in the public interest of scientific, historical research purposes or statistical purposes or for establishment, exercises or defence of legal claims.
Kitchen59 shall communicate rectification or erasure of the personal data with third parties unless it proves impossible or involve disproportionate effort. Kitchen59 shall inform the individual about the third parties.
8. Changes / updates
9. Our details
Kitchen59 is registered in Bulgaria under Company ID №205940200
By email: email@example.com
Address: 59, Tsar Boris III, Blvd, 1612, Sofia, Bulgaria